CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Music

A famous superstar whose name is Madonna has had an interesting life. There are several reasons that I envy her interesting life. Firstly, she can work and travel all over the world at the same time. This is one of my dreams, that I can work in every different country and visit its traveling destinations. Secondly, we all know that she is one of the richest people in the world. It is so easy for her to make big money; all she has to do is just to sing in front of her fans, and a big amount of money will be put into her pocket. I think nobody would dislike this kind of job. Lastly, she has so many friends and fans to support her. When she had a concert in a foreign country, the audience who had never even seen her before supported her just because of her amazing performance. So, her interesting life is so appealing to me because I want to have a wonderful job just like hers in the future.

0 comments: