CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Famous singer

Huan Liu is my favorite singer who is Chinese. i like his song because his songs always gives us energy and passion. His song "you and me" as the Olympic Games themes song has a deep impression in my mind. His life is very hard. not only would he have concerts everywhere in China, but also he as a university music professor has classes every day to teach students the knowledge of music. Because the musicians should be hard working every time, i don't want to be a musician. i just want to be a listener, to enjoy the rhythm the music brings me. I like Liu, not only because of his voice, but also because he is always hard working on music. Liu's voice gives me the feeling that my body is full energy and i can't be beaten. So i like Liu and his songs best.

0 comments: