CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

musician

I love a Korean dance-singer named BOA; she is very famous in Asia,and now she also publishes her album in America. She had an audition when she was thirteen years old and began to prepare for her singer life for a very long time. Finally she had the first stage performance after six year, and she became famous in a short time in Korea. She also published her album in Japan and she is very popular. I have seen her process of growth and I feel she is amazing. She had a very hard time practicing dancing and singing and she went to Japan for study Japanese for singing there in the future. She was dancing and singing for ten hours pr day, and also studying hard in elementary school. So she doesn't have the memory of student life like others in her age. She became well known when she was too young. Many people like her of course, but some people didn't, and being a star is not very easy; there is always some gossip. I don't want to be a musician, because there are many reasons; for example, I am not good at music, and I think a musician's life is too difficult for me, because I love freedom.

0 comments: