CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Band music

I have been to the bar many times to watch and listen to band music, because of my friend. He is an SIUC student, and I met him at a party. Actually I was not interested in band music before I met him. However I was getting interested in band music and I like that music now. He is a singer in his group, but he is not nly singing but also playing guitar. In my opinion they are really good band, because they can make listeners dance and shout. I do not remember theother band group's name, but they were really good at play drums. When I was in Korea, I did not have any experience like that. It was my first time to listen and watch in front of me. That makes me shake my body, even if I do not know.

0 comments: