CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Music

Music
I’ve heard a lot of rock bands in the bars around Carbondale. There are some that I liked and some that I disliked. One thing that I will admit is that they really do know their instrument. If you want to succeed in the music field, you have to set up a band to get experience with the public. Most of them do that because they have to. They grow in the underground world and get more experience, as they need to be professional. They sing going bar to bar to express themselves and share their music. It is a necessary thing that anyone should do if they want to do music as a job. I would like to do that, but I still have some long way to go. In Carbondale here, they are not too many. Music in general is a treasure that we had as a gift and we use that to show our feelings, emotions and often pass a message to the public.

0 comments: