CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Music; rock band

I have seen rock bands twice at the bar in Carbondale. When I saw the rock band the bar was almost dead, even though it was Saturday. They were a U2 cover band. I like one of their songs. We paid to get in the bar, but they didn’t sing the song that I like and there were no people at the bar at the night. Second time, I went to the sane bar. That time they were not a cover band, they were a real band, Lucky Boys Confusion. It was very cool and there were many people at the bar. It was very packed, and people were dancing and drunk. I met some friends there too. It was fun drinking, dancing and chatting with friends and boyfriend. When we were among the packed people in front of the stage, people were dancing innocently and intensely. We were holding the drinks so we got soaked. It was fun, but it was very intense. The bar had pretty big space at the1st and 2nd floor and stage, so I like the bar.

0 comments: