CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

A Bar in Carbondale

I went to a bar whose name was ‘Copper Dragon’ and heard a rock band two weeks ago. It was the first time to hear a rock band in a bar, though I had heard one in Japan. The rock band had already started their performance when my friends and I went there. There were many people and they danced and jumped. We also did the same things and really enjoyed ourselves. However, I felt scared in one scene. I didn’t know the detail but I guessed one guy hit another person’s body or stepped on the person’s foot accidentally. Both of the guys were drunk and it was easy for them to get angry. One person who was hit raged suddenly and he hit the guy and they started a fight. Some security guard came to them and they were taken outside. When I saw the scene, I decided I should not drink too much. We can enjoy drinking and dancing in the bar, but the bar might be a place where people have a fight.

0 comments: