CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Rock music in Carbondale

When I had imagined about the U.S.A., I usually thought about Harley bikes and people who were wearing leather jackets and drinking a beer in the bar. I could hear heavy metal in the bar, and many people enjoyed a loud music in my image of there. However, when I went to the bar in Carbondale, it was different from my thought. Many people were just students, and they did not seem to really care for loud music, like heavy metal. Furthermore, not really many people enjoyed the rock band’s music. They were chatting with their friends and drinking a beer to enjoy the time, or the others were watching sports, like the Super Bowl. I felt a weird feeling how people can hang in a place that loud. It is totally different from my country’s culture.

0 comments: