CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Rock bands in Carbondale

On Friday night, I usually go out with friends. Around this area, there are only bars which we play at, so I usually go to a bar. Copper Dragon is one of the bars around here; I have been there twice. It is a bar where bands play music, so we can drink while listening to music. I have never been to this kind of bar in Japan, so on the first time, I was really excited with my friends. In this bar, usually copy bands play rock music and sometimes real rock bands come to play. Fortunately, on my second time, I could listen to a real rock band playing music. When real bands come here, the bar is packed with many people, so it is hard to get a ticket to get into the bar. To get the ticket, my friends got a ticket in line for me; finally I could get one. When we got there, lots of people had already come already, so it was very hot inside and it was hard to find a place where we could see the band. At first, we sat down on the second floor and listened to the music which they played, while drinking. However, to get more excitement, we went downstairs and then went near the stage. Most people were drunk, so sometimes drinkers had trouble, but we enjoyed ourselves with them. I think having enjoyment with people who I do not know is a good point on this bar.

0 comments: