CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, March 23, 2008

Music

Music, what is music? Music is good for people to listen to. I love the music that can let me feel rested; it can let me hear a lot from my deep heart; it can let me know and remember a lot of things. That is what I like, classical music. Classical music like piano is my favorite. When I feel sad or feel at alone in the night, I will turn off the light and lie on the bed, and look the beautiful sky with a lot of stars and listen to the music from the CD player. The room only has moonlight and player’s light is blue; you can know a lot of things and this make your heart keep quiet and forget every unhappy thing. Sometimes, it can allow me remember something from a long time ago. At that time you can wonder if you did right or wrong, it can allow you to think more and more. So this is why and how I like classical music; if you listen to classical music more, you will love it too.

0 comments: