CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

What's your favorite band or singer? why?

I was already talking about that last article. My favorite kind of music is pop. So I like pop singers. My favorite pop singer is Justin Timberlake. He was one of group members in a teen pop group. But now he has a solo album. He is celebrity in America. Most teens like him. Also he is popular in Asia. I like his song which is recently he published single album “What goes Around... Comes Around”. This song tells about love, but is not sweet love, it is sad love story. There is one couple but girl was gone but boy couldn’t understand. He got a pain because of her so he thinks that everything is back to her. This is not a dance song, kind of R&B song. I support that R&B is also one of pop genre. So I like this song and singer.

0 comments: