CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Music

Music

My favorite singer is Avril Lavigne. Not only her music but also her personality fascinates me. She is Canadian. She was already a big artist, when she was 17 years old. She is 23 years old now. She writes her words and makes her music while playing the guitar. Her songs are written by feelings from her experiences in her life. For example, how she thought, what she did before she got her dream, her love, her idea. I sympathize with her music. Her strong words let touch me. Her performance is always powerful. Moreover, she doesn't care what people think about her, so she lives her way magnificently. I think she is so cool. Next, she sings peaceful songs for poor children, and contributes to them. I really like her activities, song, and personality. I respect her and she is my model in my life. That is why she is my favorite artist.

0 comments: