CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, March 21, 2008

Rock all my life

I love rock &roll so much that my life is full of it. I set it to be the tone to call me to get up in the morning. At night, I sleep with it. The reason why I love it so much is that when I feel down, I used to listen to rock &roll music and as long as I hear it, I feel that everything will be better and nothing could stop me from moving on. When I am very happy after I accomplish my goal, I play the Rock & roll music to celebrate my achievement and I will feel that I have so much energy that I will be successful in what I am doing. Also, sometimes the song makes me move because it sang out the true feeling of the singers. And the song shows me their real life and the real world. So when I can feel that we are in common, which makes me love the rock music and admire the singers, because they have their way to express themselves. In addition, the rock & roll music also helps me to express myself . Over and over, I feel that the rock & roll is a crucial part of my life. If it disappears, I cannot imagine what my life will be.

0 comments: