CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, March 20, 2008

My Favorite Music

When I was a high school student, my friends and I played rock music by making up a band in a hand we made up. That’s why I like rock music. I like any kind of music such as pop, R&B, Hip-Hop and so on. However, I love rock music the most. I like its sound, but the other reason I like it is it reminds me of good memories of high school days with my close friends. I can’t play any musical instrument; however, my friends made me sing in their band. Therefore, I could spend happy school days. Now, our band has broken up, but every member has been playing their instrument in their band but me. When I listen to the music, I always feel happy because I was in our band. Now, I can sing songs only in Karaoke. It makes me feel lonely sometimes. However, I can say that I definitely love rock music.

0 comments: