CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

My Favorite band, Rhapsody

My favorite band is Rhapsody. Rhapsody is an Italian group. A genre of their songs is melodic speed metal. However, Some people have called it called epic metal. When I was in high school, I listened to their song “Emerald Sword”. This song made me like this band, because it is really fantastic. I think that you can guess what I want to tell about these songs reading this band’s name. A special feature of this band is that their songs are based on a novel, “Algalord Chronicles”. The guitarist of the band, Luca Turili, wrote it. This story is a myth about ancient Europe. These songs are sung as the telling of a long story. So, we can enjoy listening to powerful music and reading a sort of novel. Nowadays, this band has changed its name to Rhapsody of Fire.

0 comments: