CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, March 27, 2008

What's your favorite singer?

My favorite singer is Neyo, who is an American black guy and very famous in the United States. I like his song because his voice is very nice. His song is R&B style and sometimes is featured with Hip-hop. Especially, his songs are very smooth and good to listn to and a make me feel good. One of my favorites of his songs is "so sick". This song is very smooth and a little slow, and he sings with a gentle voice. Also, the song's melody is very nice. That's one of my favorite parts of that song. One of the titles of his songs, "sexy love" is the same style as "so sick". That song I also like . And his one of famous titles, which is "because of you," is a little fast song, and I had listened to it lots of times in the club. Totally, I like his songs because his music makes me convinced when I listen, and his song is not boring when I listen again. -Moon-

0 comments: