CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

My favorite singer; Namie Amuro


My favorite singer is Namie Amuro. She is one of the most famous Japanese singers. She is famous not only in Japan but also in Korea and Taiwan. She is 31 years old now, and she has a son who is 11 years old. She has been singing for almost 15 years on TV. I like her because she is very cute and she is not only a good singer but also a good dancer even though she is over 30. She looks like younger than her real age. I want to be like her when I am 30 years old. Also, she is one of the fashion leaders in Japan. Her fashion style is very cute and fresh. I like her fashion. Her newest song is very good because it is so cute and sweet. She got the top 1 of the Japanese music ranking in this week. I like her very much.

0 comments: