CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, March 20, 2008

My Favorite Kind of Music

My favorite kind of music is country music. I like listening to this kind of music because I feel comfortable. Also, it is easy to sing the songs for foreigners because the tempo and rhythm are not fast and the English is not difficult. My favorite country singer is Shania Twain. I like most of her songs. Her songs are very nice and beautiful. I often listen to the country songs when I am in my room or a car. Especially, I like listening to Shania Twain's songs in a car, opening the windows and feeling the wind. When I visited my friend's house in Minnesota, my friend and I sang her songs loudly in her car. We were so tired because we went shopping ad walked too much. However, it was very fun and comfortable.

0 comments: